10 September, 2018

Crazy Rich Asians

I was brought to a cinema to watch Crazy Rich Asians, and it was better than I expected. I didn't hear of it until I heard my friend was talking about it. At first, I was thinking to myself that this movie will just be another non-realistic view of the life of a rich Asian, a life that is too good to be true and too costly for one to bear. However, my opinions changed after I watched this movie. All I can say is that everyone has problems; even rich people have them, but different of course.

I think this movie is quite good, nice to watch with friends, and it has a good touch on Asians' funny moments. I gotta say, I used to enjoy watching movies in cinemas, but after some mishaps and bad experiences, I refrain myself from watching movies in cinemas. I wouldn't have watched this movie if it wasn't for my friend; he absolutely loves watching movies, so I was taken along, and I didn't regret going to the cinema to watch this film, because it's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment