23 October, 2011

Le Petit Prince


 "One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye." 
 - the fennec fox, The Little Prince

Have you ever read The Little Prince? Is it good? Apparently, I never read it before.

Sometime ago, I came across Depeche Mode's single Enjoy the Silence. I watched the music video and did a little research about it, hoping to find out the meaning of the video. What I did find out is that the video shared the same theme and storyline with the children's book The Little Prince. After reading through its plot, I thought I need to read the whole novella myself.

I received this gift from a friend of mine about a few months ago (Big thanks to her!), and so I took a few close-ups of it so you can have a look at the notebook, inside and out.

A quotation from the novella.

I didn't have this though, but I've been hoping to own it myself.

Last photo credits to Cziplee

No comments:

Post a Comment