07 November, 2012

All I want for Christmas

I'm so glad that I have the chance to get to know you. I remembered how cute you were on the first day when we met. You were riding on your truck and you went 'broom broom'. You even wanted me to play with you. And I joined in. We were just childish.

Then, you called me 'wifey', and after some time, I called you 'husband'. We are just playing. I had loads of fun with you. You made my day and put a smile on my face whenever you are around. When you're nowhere to be seen, I feel so sad and I miss you a lot. It's just a game, it's just too sudden. So should I trust you and let you get on with this? Or should I just let go of all this?

But maybe you are the one. Maybe you are the person that I have been seeking for for so long; I wish to love, to share, and to be with someone that I sincerely care for and that person cares for me too. So, are you the one? Would you care to grant my wish for me?

For some reason though, I am scared to express my true feelings for you, as I am confused myself. I am also afraid that you will not like to listen to me if I tell you the truth... And even though you don't like me for that, its okay. Because I'm happy that we can meet each other in this life. All I want for Christmas is for you to stay, and don't you ever leave me behind.

The photos above are from my flickr photostream and the teenage crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment