24 March, 2013

Another chance to prove to myself


This is what I've been waiting for. This could be the last chance given to me to prove to myself that I am worthy of getting what I dreamed of having. This, could be the time to inspire my own self to do what I never did before - working hard.

Funny, how I sounded so desperate in saying these stuffs. That's because I never worked hard, and even if I were to blame myself for not putting much effort into what I do, there's no point in pointing fingers at each other, no time to regret.

It's time to make up to the past 3 years' time that I have lost and wasted. If only I can find something that can motivate me into constantly fighting for what I want... Perhaps something that was always insignificant to my eyes, my heart and my conscience when I am still living.

No comments:

Post a Comment