01 October, 2017

Lunch and Dinner Dates


I always love going to dinner dates with people I love and care about. During the course of the dinner, While waiting for our food, I get to see what do they do to spend their waiting times. They could be chatting and talking about various topics, maybe about what they are currently interested in; they could be busy texting or playing games on phone; or they could be reading a book.

Lunch and dinner dates are when you get to bond closer to the people you love. There's so many things you can talk about that you get to really understand each other, even their likes and dislikes. These dates are also good opportunities for me to catch up with these people that I care about, especially after we haven't seen each other for a while. There's so many things I will be able to learn about them and about myself; these talks are also important in changing my lifestyle as I get persuaded or talked into different ways of doing things that may appeal to me.

Most important of all, as life is short, I can appreciate my time with people I love and I shall one day reminisce the good times we have had.



No comments:

Post a Comment