26 March, 2013

Eyes vs. Cameras

Photography has always been a vague passion of mine. I cannot live without spending my days not taking pictures and edit the ones I took... Or living my life without enjoying some pictures that I consider as visually indulging. I love pictures. These ineffable and worthwhile memories can be easily kept in photographs which one " says a thousand words", they say.
 
Our eyes are also important in visualising pictures that we see, too. They say our eyes are the best cameras. They sure are. Compared to cameras, our eyes let us see pictures and scenes of the highest quality. But they are also involved in planting false images and thoughts in our mind, only if we let them. Nevertheless, our eyes bring happy memories and thoughts from the moment they generate scenes and situations that we like to see and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment