28 November, 2013

友谊万岁



"... ... you've disappeared, like everything else. But who else can I talk to? ...I'm lost, Alice. When you left -- and he left -- you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest."
 - Note to Alice Cullen, from Bella Swan, Twilight Saga: New Moon

Yesterday was the last day that he and I shall ever meet in school. From now on, I'll be more alone. I never thought I'll miss school this badly, mainly it's because I'm used to be in the same class with him, and we would talk, laugh and be sad together every day at school. We are not in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, but we are partners; we are inseparable, at least till the end of our school day at the same school.

I never missed a friend so much in my real life, I did miss a boy friend before but it wasn't as close as this one; those times we weren't even having any sort of physical contact with one another, and I didn't even meet the guy before, except in this virtual world; the Internet, in our avatar forms. But this one, is different. This is real. It is actually happening for real.

I thought of saying that I hope he'll miss me as much as I miss him, and that I mean so much to him, but I didn't want to be too greedy and expectant of him. Alas, I hope he never forgets me, who has/had been a friend of his, with whom he shared a journey with through one of the toughest moments of both of our lives.

May our friendship last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment