05 August, 2017

Hedgehog, Games and More

Hey everyone! I'm back because I decide to continue to do blogging. With the amount of workload and stress that I'm going through, it will be nice to make some blog posts every once in a while. So, my decision was made, and I want to focus on this blog; not only because of the reason of de-stressing, but it's also because I want to relive my passion of blogging and talking about things like I used to do. Of course the content will be different, but blogging is just a reminder to me of how it can be fun and fulfilling.

I have been with a hedgehog for about a year already, and I'm learning a lot about them. Hedgehogs are going to be my favourite pet as of now, and if I were to ever own a pet I would buy a hedgehog. They're just adorable and cute, not to mention full of surprises and mystery. And I also have been playing two games, one is called Fish Tycoon, which is very common but I only started to learn how to get a lot more out of this game when playing it. Another game is called Papa's Pancakeria, and it's about helping to operate a pancake house, making pancakes, toasts and waffles and serve them to customers. You guys should definitely try this game :)

Seriously, typing all this reminds me of how I used to get so much enjoyment from blogging. I guess it's not to late to start again now, and I hope to make more out of doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment