14 April, 2012

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

I just watched the music video of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics. The music is catchy and terrific. Annie Lennox looked SUPER HOT. I adore her orange short hair, it's very stylish. She still look gorgeous when she dressed up and looked like a man.

I love old music, mostly Synthpop and New Wave songs, but after a little while I realized that progressive rock isn't bad either.

I'm attracted to old music. But sometimes I feel odd for listening to 70's and 80's music and even love them. I'm eighteen now, and I wonder if it's normal for a teenager like me to love this kind of music when I'm supposed to listen to modern music (well I do listen to them too). But then I don't think that is wrong. After all, music is meant to be appreciated, and old songs are meant to be remembered for the joy they have brought to us. So I guess it's okay to have such interest.

Photos credits to Mikko Lagerstedt, Philip Orr and Herschel Pollard. The pictures look enchanting and very dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment