05 April, 2012

Dead Space

I've been longing to get my hands on the Dead Space comic books and novels since last year. But due to the fact that I live at where everything is unavailable, I still don't have the books, let alone the video games. Although I'm not much of a comic book and science fiction book reader myself (not that I hate it either), I'm just thrilled by the horror that lies within the story line. And after I read through the plot of the first book, I thought I really need to have those comic books and novels.

Here's a trailer of the Dead Space Excavations, which I personally find it quite useful as a reference for a better understanding of the Dead Space story line.


Find out more in Dead Space.

Pictures credits to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment