01 January, 2014

Goodbye, past. Hello, new year.

So 2013 has just passed by without another word. Somehow, I feel sad to see it leaving and become part of the past; for it was one of those years that made my life a better place for me to fit into. Frankly, I couldn't have done it without 2013. There are so many things that I am thankful for, so many things that made me cry within the year. But in the end, I am still grateful. Even though pain never cease, 2013 let me feel whole again. Now, I can finally say "I feel that I'm becoming a better person," the sentence that I've heard coming out of people's mouth for quite some time.

So it's 2014 already. 14 is my birth day number. Is it just me, or do people that share the same birth day number as me feel that it will be a special year for us? Of course, fate can never be determined accurately, even by using the most precised manner. So I, will just have to live through the year to find out what it has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment