23 January, 2014

The Last of Us: Left Behind

For the record, The Last of Us greatly inspires me. I love this game as much as I love the other games that I play and watched that I feel that I need to curate all of them inside my heart. But this particular game holds a special meaning inside my heart and my mind. I absolutely love the main game. I always think that it is perfect by itself. And when a new game that serves as a prequel to TLoU is going to be released on 14th of February, I am excited all over again.

Note that I am NOT a PS3 player, so I couldn't play the game nor the prequel. But like the other players, I am excited. As a walkthrough and let's play viewer, I get to immerse myself into the game, either more or less than the players. Even though I can only catch a glimpse of the game through the video above, somehow I feel having a prequel isn't that bad at all. Since the story behind this prequel is going to revolve around Ellie and her bite-free condition, to be honest I find it kind of weird for the game developers to release the main game first before releasing The Last of Us: Left Behind. But of course, if they are to release the prequel first, the players will either feel a few more times excited in waiting for the main game OR they will know what to expect from the main game - but let's not deny that this is rather impossible. Somehow, knowing that Joel is not going to be in the prequel makes me feel sad. Well, he most probably wouldn't because Ellie was not even bitten yet. But nevertheless, it's still perfect, whether the main game has or has no prequel to it.

29 days left before The Last of Us: Left Behind is going to be released. But I don't think I can wait any longer. Dear 14th of February, can you come faster, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment