21 July, 2013

Love

My recent artwork.
To have the opportunity to love someone is truly a gift which I have not experienced yet. Love is manipulating and powerful- it can affect people. Most importantly, it can affect our decisions. I am not an expert in relationships. But I am willing to be in one. I want to truly understand how it feels like to be in one. I want to be able to love somebody before I die. I want to have the opportunity to say "I love you" to that special someone, and to hold him/her so endearingly sweet that he/she feels like as if he/she is the luckiest person in the world. I want to be able to do things together with who I love, and we can actually enjoy doing things together. I want him/her to share his/her worries with me when he/she is sad, telling me how happy he/she was when he/she experienced something good in his/her life. I want to be able to make him/her feel being loved by someone, by me. And all I want, is that he/she is happy to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment