03 July, 2013

Spoke Too Soon

And here I am, feeling so angry and tired from going through all these emotional situations.

I always spoke too soon, without thinking or at least be paranoid and start building up barriers around me from the upcoming incidents that are bound to happen on me.

I'm tired. I need to rest. But I couldn't.

Because nobody can make me smart except for me;

Reading all these Biology craps that may not even be true, except maybe viewing them from a theoretical aspect.

Why do I bother. What makes me do that?

Because in the end, I will lose everything;

Forgetting the things I've learnt in this life, forgetting all types of relationship I had with different people in this life. Forgetting that I care a lot about all this, I guess it's a good thing that I will forget when I die. And when I live my next life (if there's going to be one), I won't do the same thing; worrying about things that people think are stupid and unnecessary.

I want to give up.


I don't want to care, I don't want to know.
I just want to live my life without all these burdens that I have to carry around with me wherever I go around the place.
It feels so unfair that I am the only person that cares this much;
It's an extremely lonely experience and too sophisticated to be understood clearly, with its own intention of confusing us, the victims.

More clouds, brought to you by me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment